route de l'aéroport, Ziaten, Tangier, Morocco
The Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of Tangier (FSTT) is a public academic institution. It develops several research areas, particularly in the physical modeling, renewable energy and energy efficiency, coastal management, coastal risk, marine pollution, aquaculture and urban planning.
Geographical working areas
- Regional (only Mediterranean sea basin)
Type of player
Areas of expertise
- Climate change
- Education/training networks & jobs
- Maritime stakeholders / clusters
- Renewable energy
- Scientific research / technologies / innovation
- Spatial planning/areas management
- We are looking for proposals to develop research projects.