Date: January 18, 2022 to January 20, 2022
Place: Online, -
Description of the event:
These conferences began in 1994. The title of the first meeting was ‘Marine Environmental Management – Review of Events in 1993 and Future Trends’. The meeting has evolved but the essence of review and future trends remains with its main function being to brief a wide cross section of coastal and marine practitioners on topical issues covering a wide range of sectors.
The conference offers:
- Strong perspectives – from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda.
- Reviews – from acknowledged experts in many subjects.
- Future trends – pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work
- Networking – an excellent opportunity to meet those at the forefront of these issue
Further information and registration are available on the event page
- Website: http://coastal-futures.net/