Date: November 30, 2022 to December 02, 2022
Place: Cadiz’s Conference Centre - C/ Plocia s/n, Cádiz - Spain
Description of the event:
Stakeholders of the Atlantic Community are invited to apply to lead a workshop at the 9th Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference (ASPC 2022). ASPC 2022 will take place two years after the launch of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – A New Approach to the Atlantic Maritime Strategy. The occasion provides stakeholders of the Atlantic Community the opportunity to review the current state-of-play of the Atlantic Action Plan and the way forward. It also presents opportunities to introduce the Community to new players, projects and innovative ways to collaborate toward its implementation.
ASPC 2022 starts with a welcome evening cocktail on the 30th of November. The Conference will be organised as a hybrid event that will be held on the 1st and 2nd of December 2022 at the Palacio de Congresos in Cadiz, Spain and online.
This conference will happen back-to-back to InnovAzul event, which is an international Blue Knowledge and Blue Economy Meeting, organized by the University of Cádiz (UCA), whose main objective is to involve relevant actors of the Blue Economy in Europe and contribute to defining the challenges and opportunities of its traditional and emerging sectors.
Finally, the conference aims to:
- Provide the state-of-play of Atlantic co-operation and its activities in relation to the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Showcase projects, best practices, new partnership models, funding opportunities and community platforms that promote the Blue Economy and the EU Green Deal
- Foster collaboration between stakeholders, existing and new players that will unlock opportunities and accelerate the implementation of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – contributing to an impact-driven networked innovation ecosystem in the Atlantic
- Registration is now open - register here
- Draft Agenda (EN) version
- Atlantic Project Awards 2020
- Atlantic Stakeholder Workshops