The European Commission has launched a €1 billion call for research and innovation projects that respond to the climate crisis and help protect Europe's unique ecosystems and biodiversity.
The projects funded under this call are expected to deliver results in ten areas (see below).
The deadline for submissions is 26 January 2021, with selected projects expected to start in autumn 2021.
On 23 and 24 September, you can participate in the Green Deal call Information Day and brokerage event.
Eight thematic areas:
• Increasing climate ambition
• Clean, affordable and secure energy
• Industry for a clean and circular economy
• Energy and resource efficient buildings
• Sustainable and smart mobility
• Farm to fork
• Biodiversity and ecosystems
• Zero-pollution, toxic-free environments
And two horizontal areas:
• strengthening knowledge and
• empowering citizens.
Learn more here