Organized by GGGI, Youth Climate Lab, and Student Energy, Greenpreneurs is a 12-week virtual incubator supporting young people to develop social enterprise solutions to address sustainability and climate change issues in their communities!
Teams of young people between the ages of 17 and 35 are invited to submit their solution ideas focused on one of the following challenge areas: sustainable energy, sustainable landscapes, or green cities.
Timeline of Greenpreneurs 2021
- March 31 - April 27 Accepting applications
- May 25 - 29 Selected teams announced
- June 1 - 5 Program orientation
- June 1 - August 14 Weekly modules
- August 17 - August 28 Business competition
- September 14 Winning teams announced
You can apply here