Maritime Technology Cluster FVG
Via Callisto Cosulich 20, Monfalcone website
BlueNET general objective is to enhance the networking among maritime clusters and develop the SME’s innovation capacity in the Mediterranean, in particular in the area from the Adriatic – Ionian Seas, and in the Black Sea. Blue NET aims to diffuse innovation and achieve an added value in relation to the maritime policy of the target area.
Project activities will be implemented in the framework of Integrated Maritime Policy of the European Union (EU) and will allow:
- exchange of good practices for cluster management and development of the business sector mainly for the SMEs;
- empowering maritime clusters and/or regional centres of competence to go blue-innovative;
- enhanced intensive networking among the stakeholders in the countries involved.
The Clusters network will constitute a powerful engine of economic growth and a driver of innovation, providing a fertile business environment for companies, particularly small and medium‐sized enterprises (SMEs), which will facilitate cooperation with research and academic institutions, the public sector, the civic society, suppliers, customers and competitors of the wider region and will allow synergistic actions based on their own competitive advantages.
- Martina Maria Paola Rossi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raphaela Gutty email@example.com
- Carlo Kraskovic firstname.lastname@example.org