Assoittica Italy represents over 100 companies nationwide. Established in 1986, it brings together companies operating, entirely or partly, in the seafood sector. The activity of the association concerns the analysis and evaluation of EU provisions on food safety, commercial transactions and processing, informing the members about regulatory scenarios in the pipeline as well as initiatives to improve marketing and enhance seafood products in the eyes of consumers.
- Mediterranean (widespread)
- Education/training networks & jobs
- Fisheries/Marine resources
- Maritime stakeholders / clusters
- Scientific research / technologies / innovation
- Circular economy