Via Callisto Cosulich 20, Monfalcone, Italy website
mareFVG aims to promote, develop and support scientific and applied research, technology development and training, dissemination of results and to stimulate innovative activity, the shared use of facilities, the exchange of knowledge and experiences, technology transfer, networking and shared information among companies and research organizations, and internationalization.
mareFVG strategy aims to implement activities along three paths of equal importance:
• give dynamic dimension to the process of entrepreneurial discovery, supporting it with strong animation capabilities, aggregation, and integration;
• create a highly-interconnected system to support the processes of research, innovation and human capital growth, and increasing existing levels of excellence towards the territorial offer of accompanying services;
• bring the territorial system of maritime technologies to be the protagonist of the national, European and international processes for competitive growth.
The whole activity is primarily connected with the regional policy context in Friuli Venezia Giulia (research and innovation smart specialization strategy - RIS3 or S3) declined according to the European directions, but also to the wider context of national and international maritime research which is characterized by a high number of initiatives and paths aimed at specific policies or actions.
The Members of the Cluster are: businesses, public or private research centres, universities, research bodies, management bodies of scientific and technology parks, education and training bodies, other private/public bodies.
- Mediterranean (widespread)
- Martina Maria Paola Rossi email@example.com