Athens, Greece website
Market studies and strategic studies on innovative services and products.
Delphi studies on Information Society and Industrial R&D.
R&D Roadmaps and Impact studies on information technologies, energy and new materials.
Sectoral and Regional Socio-Economic studies on Industrial sectors.
Fields: TELESERVICES, TELE-WORKING, ON-LINE INFORMATION SERVICES, ON-LINE DEMOCRATY, ON-LINE BUSINESS, MARKET STUDY, MARKETING,INNOVATION POLICY/STUDIES, IST and NMP R&D Projects
Since 2009 and until now, involved in MED projects on regional development.
- MED-ENPI project, NETKITE (www.netkite.eu ) as coordinator of the coaching activities of 240 start-up business ideas coming from Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Tunisia
- Coordinator of a group of 60 international experts and of regional groups of 15 stakeholders each in Greece (Attica) and Cyprus in CreativeMED (capitalization project) on the forms of creativity and innovation in MED regions and their possible better valorisation for regional development and innovation policies.
- Coordinator of SMILIES project (Industrial Policies for Mediterranean Islands), involving the coaching of 100 pilots for the development of new activities in Cyprus, Sicily, Crete and Aegean
- Coordinator of a Network of Inspiring Labs for young designers of Texmedin project, involving technical centers, textile museums and municipalities as stakeholders and aiming at valorising museum collections through the use of innovative technologies by young designers
- Expert in MEDLAB project aiming to set up Regional Living Labs in Mediterranean area.