Whether you are an organisation, a public administration, a private entity or a citizen, you can take part.
1. FRAME YOUR EVENT UNDER THE DAY OF THE MEDITERRANEAN
You can organize new or frame planned events or initiatives in September-December under the Day of the Mediterranean. This can be done by placing the official logo on your communication materials and by publishing your activity on the collaborative web agenda of the official website. All events are displayed here and on the interactive map of that same page.
- Kindly note that extra visibility will be given to your activity on the UfM social networks if it is published on the official Med Day Agenda.
- All events across all sectors can be framed under the Day of the Mediterranean as long as they enable regional exchanges and cooperation, promote culture, positive initiatives or best practices as well foster intercultural dialogue and mutual understanding.
2. PARTICIPATE IN THE REGIONAL VIDEO-CAMPAIGN AND ENGAGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Join the 2023 regional campaign: Find the Mediterranean in your city, gathering testimonials of people from all walks of life. This year’s thematic challenges everyone to find small pieces of the Mediterranean where they live!
You can participate by posting a picture on social media or a video-statement by the head of your organization, your colleagues or yourselves, answering the question: Where can you find the Mediterranean in your city?
Use the official hashtag #MediterraneanDay and keep on engaging on social media!
3. RESOURCES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN
Here you will find the Communication Kit. It provides background information on the Day of the Mediterranean and gives several ideas on how to celebrate it within your organisation/community.
In addition, consult our Trello Board with useful resources and material you can use to join the campaign.
Should you have any doubt or question, don’t hesitate to reach out to our communication team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the Day of the Mediterranean and the social media campaign